If you haven't heard of CB2 before now, you've been missing out! They are apart of the same company that claims Crate&Barrel and Land of Nod so that tells you have they have some good stuff. They are known for more modern, affordable pieces with great style and function. I've selected a few of my favorites to show you what I mean.
1. This lamp has a beautiful shape that would look good in any space.
2. The lines and finish (matte black!) of this candlestick are so unique. It's a classic with a modern touch--my favorite.
3. I love the pattern on this throw...and they fact that it's reversible. Two for the price of one!
4. When I was looking into getting another desk for my office, this was my favorite option. It has great clean lines and tons of hidden storage (the front part pulls out to hide all of your unneeded things)--genius.
5. I have a love for all things lucite and hexagon shapes, so this tray was the perfect marriage of that. What a stylish way to display some accessories or serve some drinks.
6. Brass is back--and not in the tacky 90's way. These modern gallery frames are the perfect example.
7. Stylish and affordable (as in not thousands of dollars) media consoles are some of the most difficult furniture pieces to find, so when I saw this piece, I couldn't help but love it.
8. This pillow is a true classic. Stripes and navy--what's not to love? Plus CB2 is one of the few companies that sells the cover AND insert (a good one, not a poly filled one) together.
9. While I am only showcasing this orb, there are a lot of great small accessories offered at CB2. They are one of my favorite places to go when looking for builtin shelf styling accessories.
10. And last but not least a sleek carafe--perfect for your guest room, bedside table, vanity or even your office. This timeless design will be good for the ages.
I hope you've enjoyed your mini shopping trip to CB2. Check out their website to see even more of what they have to offer!
Have a great weekend everyone!