It's no secret that we have a slight love affair with West Elm. They are one of our go-to companies when looking for great elements to add to a room (especially for our E-Designs). If you type "West Elm" in the search field in the right column you'll see several other posts about them as well.
So why do we love them? We love their accessibility, quality product and fair price points. They are also known for having a great relationship in their local communities, something most retailers can't say for themselves. And not only that, but they also have amazing sales, a true perk for anyone keeping on a budget. In fact, if you follow us on Facebook, you probably saw the deal we posted a couple of days ago about their Perfect Throw (currently on sale for $19).
One of my most favorite things is something they just recently added to their site-- the ability for customers to post photos of their products in REAL rooms. Online shopping isn't always the most reliable when it comes to colors and proportions so this is a great tool for internet shoppers. Well done, West Elm.
Now to show you a few of my current favorites:
A few are new, a few are classics and some are even on sale at the moment!
1. A perfect way to bring in some color for fall and to keep you warm on cooler nights.
2. Do yourself a favor and click on this one to see the real life photos people posted of this.
3. This is also offered in a black finish and MAKES any room it's in with a price tag of only $249!
4. These industrial stools are so well done.
5. Do you want this one your desk as much as I do? It's also offered in copper!
6. This rug is a classic and looks good in any space. Honestly, I can't think of one room it won't work.
7. I need this one too. Love the sculptural elements.
8. For $10 this towel is mine. It's sitting in my shopping cart and will make a great addition to one of my guest baths. Y'all know I have a thing for stripes.
9. This bar cart is a great buy (currently on sale!) for all of you who love to entertain. So glamorous!
Happy shopping and happy weekend (all three of us are headed to weddings...in three different states!)