Summer has officially begun, and it has me pulling out my old favorites and enjoying some new finds!
Cookouts, pool parties and endless hours of daylight are what the doctor ordered, and I'm so thankful to have sandy shores right in my backyard (or close to it!). Now that the season is in full swing, I thought I'd share with you a few of my summer favorites:
1. Bib Necklace- This ivory beauty makes a statement with any outfit.
2. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse- My go-to for getting a summer glow without all of the harmful rays.
3. Margaret Elizabeth Teardrop Bangle- Wear it alone or stack with your favorites, this bangle reminds me of a cool dip in the pool.
4. Straw Hat- A pool or beach must-have!...and less than $15!
5. Metallic Print Glassware, set of 4- These gold gals will make any dinner party a little more glamorous and fun.
6. Black Espadrilles- A staple great for casual wear or a summer night out on the town.
7. Skinnygirl Sangria- Check your local stores. Sangria is the essential drink of summer, and this one is already mixed and ready to enjoy. Toss in some fruit (for presentation) and you are set!
9. Summertime book- Curated by photographer Joanne Dugan, it's a "photography book about the essence of summer." AKA happiness on pages.
10. Red Stripe Party Straws- These cheerful, vintage-inspired straws make any drink a little more fun.
11. Driftwood Bar Cart- For a party on wheels that can withstand the elements.
12. Bell Jar Drink Dispenser- You can serve your summer soiree drinks in style with this elegant dispenser.
Happy 4th of July from the 3A crew! Have a fun and safe weekend!